1. What ONE thing would you like to accomplish before the end of the day?
I would like to resuscitate the “living area” of our house (I consider this the living room, kitchen, and dinning room, since it’s where most time is spent) from the weekend’s activities and general lack of keeping up with things.
2. What one goal would you like to attain before the end of the month?
I would like to be switched over to eating healthier all of the time.
3. Are you a “to-do list” writer? If so, do you stick to your list and cross things off as you complete them?
Yes, I write to-do lists. I cross things off as they are completed, but usually not immediately.
4. In general, how organized do you feel you are?
On a scale of one to ten, with ten being best, I would give myself a five. Most days my house would declare that I am not organized to the untrained eye. In reality, however, I am rarely late, have a good memory, and my organizational method works for me most of the time. I guess that I am trying to say that I am not terribly unorganized, but that there is room for quite a bit of improvement.
5. Which ONE surface in your home do you have trouble keeping clean?
The table top is the surface in my home that I struggle with keeping clean most, just seems to be the catch-all for mail, items that need to be kept out of Gabriel’s reach until I have time to put them up elsewhere, and the like.