Goodies arrive in my mailbox on a regular basis, but one particular day earlier this month was too good not to share.
- Two Free Father’s Day cards from Tiny Prints. I attempted to purchase greeting cards at the store one day a couple of weeks ago, but all of them that I liked cost at least $4.50 each. Ouch! Tiny Prints offers the ability to create personalized cards from the comfort of home,* oftentimes for less than you would pay at the store.
- $12 Allure Rebate – I purchased $25.16 worth of Covergirl Natureluxe (I really like their tinted lip balm. I was never a lip gloss girl, but I’m not a lipstick girl either, and this gloss/balm is the only one that I have tried that looks/feels natural on me). By combining store coupons/promotions, manufacturer coupons, and this rebate, I bought all of that make up for about $2.
- 4-oz. Tube of CJ’s BUTTer (was $7.60 shipped, 20% off) – I was able to get this for free after my time/effort by selling on eBay, where my actual trash is another man’s highly sought-after treasure.
- Coupons for Wonderful Pistachios ($1.38, saved me $20) – I bought these on eBay, again by using my PayPal balance earned by selling. Occasionally I will buy a really good coupon on eBay in bulk if it is an item that we use often, and I can get it at a good price. The regular price of Wonderful Pistachios is $5 for one 8-oz bag. I was able to use these coupons to pick them up for $1.00 per bag, which is 80% off the regular price.
* Yes, it really is a comfort for me, since it is nearly impossible to card shop with two young children in tow.
Note: I am not being compensated for mentioning any of these products.